Click here to learn more.
With an illustrious background as a successful business entrepreneur and lifetime experience in commercial and residential construction, Mike Fatemi, the founder of Olympia Homes, has brought a new dimension to residential land development and construction with an elite community of homes.
Olympia Homes has created a strong reputation for upscale land development for communities in East Cobb, which have captured the imagination of selective homebuyers seeking more than just luxury.
A noted focus on the exterior of the residences reflects dramatic European and Traditional architectural designs and elevations. Timeless elegance, flow and natural light are the main theme in the interior designs. Lush landscaping and superior development have made Olympia Homes subdivisions highly respected in the Atlanta residential market.
Olympia Homes Has Built Other Premium Homes:
- The Renaissance at East Cobb, Westside of Sewell Mill Road
- Atlanta Country Club (Chattahoochee Plantation): East Cobb, Southside of Paper Mill, West of Johnson Ferry Road
- Harper Cove: Fulton County, North Side of Shallowford Road, East of Johnson Ferry Road
- The Parc: East Cobb, East Side of East Peidmont Road on Sewell Mill Road
- Private Estate: East Cobb, 2199 Johnson Ferry Road
- Regency Lake: East Cobb, East Side of Johnson Ferry road, South of Post Oak Tritt Road
- The Renaissancee: East Cobb, East Side of Johnson Ferry road, South of Post Oak Tritt Road
- Riverside Park Estates: East Cobb, South Side of Papermill, West of Johnson Ferry Road
- Yorktown: East Cobb, North Side of Shallowford Road, East of Johnson Ferry Road