The Renaissance at East Cobb: East Cobb, west of Sewell Mill Rd
The Parc: East Cobb, east of East Piedmont Rd on Sewell Mill Rd
- One-of-a-kind enclave featuring eleven luxury residences. Distinctive exterior architecture with barreled tile roofs and exquisite interiors filled with custom features of granite countertops and vanities, gorgeous cabinetry, home theaters, and three-floor elevators. The Parc is recognized as one of the truly elite communities in the prestigious East Cobb County within thirty minutes to downtown Atlanta.
Atlanta Country Club (Chattahoochee Plantation): East Cobb, south of Paper Mill Rd, west of Johnson Ferry Rd
Riverside Park Estates: East Cobb, south of Paper Mill Rd, west of Johnson Ferry Rd
Harper Cove: Fulton County, north of Shallowford Rd, east of Johnson Ferry Rd
Yorktown: East Cobb, north of Shallowford Rd, east of Johnson Ferry Rd
Regency Lake: East Cobb, east of Johnson Ferry Rd, south of Post Oak Tritt Rd
The Renaissance: East Cobb, east of Johnson Ferry Rd, south of Post Oak Tritt Rd
Private Estate: East Cobb, 2199 Johnson Ferry Rd
Stone Hall is a community of 18 homes with land ranging from 1/2 to 2/3 acres. They are lushly wooded with some bordering a gentle running creek. All are private and secluded.
The neighborhood is a gated community. Home owners will have remote gate operators to open the gates from their cars when they are entering the community. Gates will automatically open when they are exiting.
Home prices will start at 1.5 million. Home sizes, depending on the site, could range from 5,000 square feet and up. Homes with a finished terrace level could increase the total finished area to 8,000 square feet and up.
Each floor plan has a unique design with its own special upgrades and focal points.
All homes can expect the following features:
- Four sided brick (stone and stucco)
- Slate roof system with light weight concrete base similar to half barreled roof tile
- Paver brick driveways
- Granite countertops throughout
- Three or four car garage
- Home theater
- Hardwood floors in all common areas
- Finished garage floors
- Travertine on most bathroom floors and showers
- Custom garage doors with automatic openers
- Brick mold and sill for all exterior windows and doors
- Iron or mohagony main entry door
- Custom cabinetry throughout